Primary functions of this position is to safely drive a commercial vehicle and manually unload a variety of products using a hand truck while maneuvering up and down a metal ramp and treating our customers in a friendly and professional manner.
Our team is growing and looking to add a full-time CDL A local, delivery route, Truck Driver.
• Driver works 4-day work week- Tuesday-Friday starting at 6AM until route complete.
• 40+ hours weekly, home daily
• OT paid after 40 hours weekly
This is a physically demanding role, supporting routes in Shakopee.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
• Delivering kegs (by hand), and alcohol, lifting & carrying repetitively 70+ lbs. while walking, bending and climbing stairs
• Driver will average 15-20 Stops- unloading at each stop
We're an equal opportunity employer
Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a proud history of consistently delivering impeccable service in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia, and Canada. It’s all made possible by our employees. Our careers focus on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. Challenging our colleagues every step of the way, we provide the tools for them to grow, succeed and accomplish both their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service for our suppliers and our customers while we put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.